Not releasing until October 11th (next week!) is Forza Motorsport 4 – but today you can get your hands on the demo (Gold Exclusive). The leaderboards are live and can track your times against friends and against the world. I imagine these demo servers will be up for a limited time, so don’t get too attached to your lap times over the next week as when you have the full version you’ll have to leave new times all over again.
- 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia
- 2012 BMW M5
- 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 1970 Mercury Cougar Eliminator
- 2009 Pagani Zonda Cinque
- Round the Mountain – In this hot-lapping challenge, you’ll race your rival in one of the world’s ultimate road cars, the Pagani Zonda Cinque Roadster, through the breathtaking vistas of the Brunnen Lauterbraunen ribbon
- BMW Blitz – Put your driving skills to the test in the powerful, sharp-handling 2012 BMW M5 as you weave through slower traffic along the slowing Stadtplatz Circuit
- Alpine Rush – In this Track Day Rivals event, you’ll battle slower traffic as you navigate the sweeping turns of the Bernese Alps Club Circuit
Okay, who’s preordering?