Today, Ubisoft announced that I Am Alive, a believable post-apocalyptic action-adventure game, will be available to download on Sony Entertainment Network, on April 3rd, 2012 in North America. European release date is set for April 4th, 2012.
I Am Alive follows an everyman’s journey to find his wife and daughter, who were lost during the “Event.” A year later, he finds Haventon, his hometown, in shambles. Buildings are destroyed, toxic ash fills the streets and society has been torn, causing inhabitants to take all necessary actions to survive.
In I Am Alive, players will be challenged by both the environment and the enemies. Stamina and resource management are key when being exposed to deadly atmospheres and scaling enormous buildings in search of supplies. The unique combat system requires players to utilize intimidation – cowards are easily swayed with an empty gun, while other enemies will put players to the test.
Also available is a FREE iOS companion App, which features:
• A ‘photo mode’ that let you create your own I Am Alive-themed photos;
• Original game soundtrack, including 6 tracks exclusively composed for the App;
• A Street map of the main game area with exclusive hints from the developers;
• List of all resources from the game detailing the level of rarity and effects on health, stamina and stamina capacity;
• List of all Achievements and Trophies with check/uncheck tracking feature;
• 5 videos including a trailer, a making and the 3 “survivor tapes”;
• Over 50 production concept arts, promotional artworks and screenshots.
To download the App, please visit: http://itunes.apple.com/CA/