Raptr, the leading community for gamers with more than 12 million users, has launched Raptr Rewards, a program to reward active gamers with real rewardsjust for playing their favorite games. Raptr Rewards is on track to offer over 350,000 free rewards totaling $1.3 million in value just in the first month of launch.
Gamers can earn truly valuable rewards such as free videogames, downloadable content, beta codes, major discounts and more, just for playing their favorite games on console and PC and ranking up on Raptr; ranks are determined by time played and achievements unlocked. Rewards are offered on a rolling, first-come, first-served basis.
Raptr Rewards is now live in beta and is on track to offer the following rewards by the end of May:
- Exclusive in-game items for Blacklight: Retribution
- Major discounts on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3-branded Logitech G-Series peripherals
- Early access codes for Diablo III
- Major discounts for Gunnar gaming eyewear
- Beta access for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Consoles, rare collectibles, and in-game items for Mass Effect 3
- Microsoft Gold package, featuring a free one month Gold subscription, plus Xbox LIVE Arcade games
- Free copies of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
- Free copies of RIFT, as well as upgrade to Collector’s Edition
- Exclusive in-game items and currency for Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, Pandora Saga
“We see Raptr Rewards as a natural evolution of what Raptr can do for gamers,” Dennis Fong, Raptr’s CEO, explained. “Raptr’s reputation system already ranks players based on their skills and activity in their games. We’re now taking the next step in rewarding players for the time and effort they’ve invested in these games. The good news is this is just the beginning!”
Details of how to earn rewards can be found at http://raptr.com/rewards.
If you weren’t a part of Raptr before, has this convinced you otherwise?