The Local Justice Pack, the first downloadable content pack for Max Payne 3, is now available to download for PC.
This pack includes three new maps for Max Payne 3 multiplayer based on areas from the game’s intense final chapters (The Imperial Palace, Departure Lounge and 55th Battalion HQ); the new M4 assault rifle and attachments; the Light Fingers item for faster looting; a new São Paulo Police multiplayer faction; and associated new Social Club accomplishments.
The Local Justice Pack will be available for one week only at a discounted price of $5.99. The pack will then return to its normal price of $7.99. Players who purchased the Max Payne 3 Rockstar Pass will receive the pack free of charge. The Rockstar Pass is currently available for $29.99.
Additionally, all Max Payne 3 pre-order and retail DLC is now available for purchase on PC, including:
- Cemetery Map – Multiplayer map with a wintry New York City skyline, sniping positions amongst the monuments, destructible tombstones, and a looming mausoleum: 1.99;
- Silent Killer Loadout Pack – Includes the Light Anti-Tank Weapon, the Slippery Character Burst to quickly escape a firefight, and the Listening Device Item that amplifies player hearing: 1.99;
- Pill Bottle Item – Allows players to carry more painkillers in multiplayer: 0.99;
- Deadly Force Burst – Grants extra stopping power with higher damage bullets in multiplayer: 0.99;
- Classic Max Payne Character – Multiplayer avatar inspired by the original Max Payne: $0.99.
The Max Payne 3 Special Edition Pack is also available to purchase for PC today for the price of $1.99. The Special Edition Pack includes the Classic Multiplayer Character Pack of eight playable fan favorite multiplayer characters including Mona Sax, Vladimir Lem and Max from Max Payne 2, plus the Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack (Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov Cocktail projectile weapon), both of which were previously only available via the Max Payne 3 Special Edition.
Featuring cutting edge shooting mechanics for precision gunplay, advanced new Bullet Time® and Shootdodge™ effects, full integration of Natural Motion’s Euphoria Character Behavior system for lifelike movement and a dark and twisted story, Max Payne 3 is a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience from Rockstar Games.blog comments powered by Disqus