Owners of Kerbal Space Program are in for a treat as the newest update brings the game to 0.17 of Alpha and introduces many new features.
Kerbal Space Program is currently under development, but already offers a solid play experience as a sandbox.
New Features in 0.17:
- A total of 14 view planets and moons throughout the Kerbal Solar Systme
- Internal Cockpit Views in several cockpits: The first iteration of the IVAs (Intra-Vehicular Activities) feature set.
- Multiple Player Saves: You can now have multiple ongoing game sessions, as each save is kept in its own folder
- Quick Flight Scenarios: Start flights from pre-set conditions, without interfering with your persistent sandbox save, and also save your own scenarios from your main game.
- Training Scenarios: Hands-On tutorials to teach you everything from craft to construction to orbital maneuvers
- Prebuilt ships included with the game, as examples and possible starting points
- Center of mass, thrust, lift, and drag visual cues on the construction scenes.
- Physical Timewarp Modes: An alternate time-warp mode where you can accelerate time to 2x, 3x, 4x without putting the sim on rails
- Several new pats
- Much improved space visuals
This is a full version update. The 0.13.3 version is available for free as a downloadable demo, but only the full (paid) version will continue to be updated with new features.
You can order the full version of the game now for $18 USD. This amount will increase as development progresses, so by ordering early you can get the game at a very discounted price.blog comments powered by Disqus