Here’s the release trailer, captured during a secret gameplay event at the Broken Rules office:
Chasing Aurora is a game for up to 5 players. Multiplayer modes allow asynchronous gameplay by putting the Wii U GamePad player in a special role. The singleplayer mode is a race against time, played on the Wii U GamePad. The game features birds, rocks, mountains, icicles, lightning, fire, rockslides and a mysterious pendant called Aurora’s Gem. Chasing Aurora costs $14.99 in the Nintendo eShop.
- Three different multiplayer game modes based on classic children’s games.
- A single player mode that is a race against the clock.
- Unique physics-based flight inspired by the age-old dream of human aviation.
- A fresh and mysterious world to explore.
- Outstanding 2D vector- and pixel-based art style right in the middle between origami and pop-up book.
- Original sound track composed by and performed on Alpine instruments by Christof Dienz.
blog comments powered by Disqus