Kalypso Media is pleased to release a new gameplay trailer forTropico 4 Gold Edition today – this one focusing on key NPC’s in the game. Today’s “Meet the Rogues” video features such offbeat characters as the ever-intellectual Miss Pineapple, the incredibly intolerable Sunny Flowers and the overbearing General Rodriguez. Each of these NPC’s will challenge your skills as a leader, tasking you with different missions to complete, while helping (or hindering) your island’s progress from backwater banana republic to global superpower. Download the new trailer now for a quick look at the humorous personalities that make Tropico 4 Gold Edition much more than a simple city-builder.
Tropico 4 Gold Edition is now available in North America for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC.
- Become the heroic leader, or a despicable despot as your customized El Presidente avatar makes decisions for the good or ill of the people
- Two extensive campaigns consisting of more than 30 unique missions including the new “Modern Times” campaign
- More than 100 buildings in total, including the stock exchange, shopping mall, aqua park, car factories and shuttle launch pad
- Council of Ministers – Elevate citizens to government positions to help push through your more controversial decisions
- Sandbox mode for custom games, with improved map and scenario editor for endless replayability