Microsoft and Turn 10 Studios today announced the immediate availability of the “Forza Horizon” Pre-Order Car Pack. Featuring cars previously only available to players who pre-ordered “Forza Horizon,” the Pre-Order Car Pack is made up some of the most notable cars in recent memory, including the 2011 Mercedes-Bens SLS AMG, the 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia and more. The “Forza Horizon” Pre-Order Car Pack is available for download on Xbox LIVE for 400 Microsoft Points. This pack is not part of the “Forza Horizon” Season Pass and will need to be purchased separately.
The “Forza Horizon” Pre-Order Car Pack includes:
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG – Running at speed, the SLS can pass most cars in the blink of an eye. Too bad for them, as their drivers will only manage a glimpse of the SLS’s retro-chic contours and manage a taste of the car’s asphalt-devouring prowess.
- 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia – An exotic that begs for the open road, the 458’s sleek eye-catching form has the beauty and grace you would expect from Maranello. The Ferrari’s exhaust note is delivered through three exhaust tips which range from low-end grunt to a high-RPM wail.
- 2012 Aston Martin Virage – The Virage takes most of its styling cues from the DB9, but nods to the extravagant One-77 are present as well. A layered leather interior with all the expected accoutrements will keep you comfortable and relaxed, even as the car’s power pins your head to the back of your seat.
- 2010 Nissan 370Z – Once again, Nissan has delivered a car that can compete favorably with models ten times more expensive. The Z line has a prestigious history and loyal following, but anyone can appreciate the beauty and power of this Japanese sports car.
- 2010 Volkswagen Golf R – Available only in Europe, this could be the sportiest Golf model to date. More than 260 horsepower from its 2.0 liter turbo make it a kick in the pants when pushed, and it can be pushed all the way up to a governor-mandated 155 mph.