Notable video game publisher Iceberg Interactive announced today that its hotly-anticipated combat racing game Gas Guzzlers Extreme will be coming to Steam early October 2013. Developed by Gamepires, Gas Guzzlers Extreme is an addictive, action-packed PC racing game showcasing insane combat features, superb physics, and exquisite graphics. Featuring more than 350-plus miles of road, 40 tracks, and eight arenas across seven beautiful and stunningly detailed environments, Gas Guzzlers Extreme offers hours of entertaining and compelling gameplay.
Gas Guzzlers Extreme features a variety of cars, from humble super-minis to full on giant yank tanks. Players will start with a low performance vehicle and quickly work their way into higher-powered and faster vehicles by earning money via a series of uniquely challenging races.
Gas Guzzlers Extreme Game Features:
- Combat racing at its best, featuring a blood-pumping single-player campaign with more than 12 hours of gameplay.
- Fast-as-lightning multiplayer tournaments with seven different modes (classic race, power race, battle race, knockout, deathmatch, last man standing and capture the flag); with up to four teams available in team play mode.
- 350-plus miles of road across 40 tracks, eight arenas and seven different environments.
- 12 unique weapons, on-track bonuses and power ups.
- 18 customizable cars (12-plus upgrades, color, rims, stickers, etc.).
- Multi-path tracks and sponsored events.
- Experience instant play with vicious AI Bots populating multiplayer matches while other players begin to join in on the fun.
- Beautifully displayed high-definition visuals with extensive vehicle damage, motion blur effects and custom paint jobs.
- Full force feedback controller support as well as keyboards, joy pads, joysticks and racing wheels.
- Packed with tons of unique humor and personality.
- Steam Achievements, Cloud Saving, Big Picture and Trading Cards
View more screenshots on our Flickr set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/98279592@N05/sets/72157635587486933/blog comments powered by Disqus