Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and minion of all-powerful wizards, today announced the upcoming release of Warlock 2: The Exiled from Ino-Co Plus, the sequel to turn-based strategy fantasy game Warlock: Master of the Arcane. Coming to PC in Spring 2014, Warlock 2 will challenge strategic sorcerers and megalomaniacal mages to conquer Ardania in an all-out war of cunning, combat, diplomacy, and excessively enormous fireballs. Single-player and multi-player gameplay will each challenge would-be warlocks to manage an entire realm full of deadly beasts, promising to make Warlock 2: The Exiled an exercise in constant war mongering and turn-based tragedy.
Journey back to the realm of Ardania, the land that cannot go an entire week without being conquered, and conquer it once again! Exiled to a shard from a shattered world, players of Warlock 2: The Exiled must contend with fellow exiled mages and a host of terrifying creatures. Wield ancient magic, summon even more terrifying creatures, wage constant war where every decision is crucial (warlocks don’t do auto-resolving battles), and discover just who possesses the greatest balls of fire in a turn-based strategy game that offers no surrender or retreat.
Warlock 2: The Exiled features:
- The Never-ending Gory – The battle for Ardania is constant, merciless, and challenging: your claim to the land will be tested with battles across the world map where each fight is worthy of your personal attention; you’re not called a WAR-lock for nothing
- Spelling Counts – Over 150 spells to add to your tome, allowing command over powerful enchantments, nasty hexes, and elemental forces
- A Crass Menagerie – Hundreds of different mythical and magical beasts to deploy on the battlefield with distinct tactical uses, from giant rats and dwarven prospectors to werewolves with hats on them
- Friendship is Magic – A multi-player experience as robust as the single-player experience, including PvP, Co-op PvE, and every combination in between
- Warlock 2: The Playstyles – Fight your way through the shards to reclaim Ardania in new ‘Exile’ mode, or relive the classic gameplay of ‘Master of the Arcane’ mode with new features from the sequel
blog comments powered by Disqus