Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior cuts a place for itself on November 14th
Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior will bring the most iconic warriors from the ancient world, epic new environments and all new game modes to the already expansive First-Person Slasher, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.
Every environment is an iconic homeland of one of the warrior factions. Fight in ancient Nordic villages, kick people into pits as a spartan or run along moonlit roofs as a ninja in a bamboo forest.
Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior adds all-new game modes including multi-team (up to 6 teams at one time!), capture the flag variants and an all-new duel mode.
Faster, more diverse gameplay makes Chivalry’s 1st-person melee combat even more intense in this massive expansion.
Each warrior has a unique arsenal and abilities, which promotes more variety in play styles and forces players to adapt their strategy to the situation.
30 new weapons
5 all-new classes with new character models and new voice overs
30 new helmets and accessories
36 new emblem packs with over 135 emblems
6 all-new maps with variants
6 total game modes with 2 new modes
6 teams with limitless class combinations per team
37 stats tracked per weapon, per class for a total of over 3500 tracked stats
All new user interface
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)