Irish mobsters, Ku-Klux-Klan racists, a mysterious business man from the far-east and a beautiful Japanese woman – it’s time for another episode in the life of The Boss! Kalypso Media is thrilled to announce that ‘The Japanese Incentive’, the new expansion for the acclaimed gangster themed strategy game Omerta – City of Gangsters, will be available on Windows PC via digital download on December 5th for $19.99/£14.99/€19.99. ‘The Japanese Incentive’ will also be available on the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft in early 2014.
‘The Japanese Incentive’ expansion offers budding mobsters a brand new and exciting single player campaign with new characters, storyline, weapons and cut scenes as well as unlocking new areas of Atlantic City, all ripe for the taking. There’s no time to let your guard down as there’s a new enemy AI gang in the city and they are looking to muscle in on your turf. It’s a story from a time when love was more important than keeping your cool, but sometimes losing your cool is the only way to get the job done.
Features of ‘The Japanese Incentive’
- All new! — Play an exciting new campaign with unique characters, storylines and cut scenes
- Explore and Dominate – Discover districts of Atlantic City and its outskirts not yet seen in Omerta – City of Gangsters
- Kill it with fire – new weapons include the katana, flamethrower and machine gun
- The gang’s all here – Hire additional characters whose special new traits will help make quick work of your foes
- Outsmart a new challenger – Battle for the city against an updated enemy gang AI
- Pick a wheelman – Plan fantastic heists, then use lavish new cars and armored vehicles for getaways
- It’s all business – Take over new buildings like the security agency and the auto shop and put them to criminal use
- Watch the world burn – Set the battlefield ablaze with a unique new “fire” feature, which makes the most of the new flamethrower weapon