VoidExpanse, the sci-fi action-RPG from indie developer, AtomicTorch Studio, launches into Alpha access today for PC through the VoidExpanse website.
By purchasing the Alpha, players will receive an immediate discount and all future updates, and help to shape the future of VoidExpanse.
VoidExpanse offers single-player and multiplayer sandbox modes with an infinite array of procedurally generated galaxies to explore, to protect, and conquer. Whether flying solo or with other players, real-time combat and no auto-leveling enemies means every journey is a risk, and everyone is a potential threat.
Powerful character- and ship-customization offers players the freedom to define their roles in VoidExpanse, such as a combat pilot mercilessly cutting down pirates and aliens, a trader hauling valuable cargo along the most dangerous routes, or even the risky but lucrative life of an asteroid miner.
• Procedurally generated galaxies.
• Extensive skill-trees and ship customization.
• Battle, trade with NPCs, mine asteroids, and explore the unknown.
• Real-time combat with serious dangers; no auto-leveling enemies.
• Join with friends or battle in persistent multiplayer worlds.
• Every aspect of the game is fully moddable and extendable.