Ubisoft revealed details on the Season Pass for the open world action-adventure game, Watch Dogs. The Watch Dogs Season Pass gives players access to a unique single-player story featuring T-Bone, the brilliant but eccentric hacker; a new Digital Trip game mode, Conspiracy; an exclusive Untouchables Pack; plus new missions, weapons, outfits and more. At $19.99, the Watch Dogs Season Pass will be available for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system, Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC.
- All-New Single-Player Story – Take on the role of T-Bone, a brilliant but eccentric hacker who lives by his own rules.
- Conspiracy! – A new Digital Trip game mode that lets players hunt down cyborgs in this mind-bending alternate game universe.
- Exclusive Untouchables Pack – Pay homage to the classic Chicago mobster film with a M1 SMG weapon and a 1920s mobster outfit. In North America, the Untouchables Pack will only be available through Season Pass.
- More single player missions, weapons, and outfits
- Save more than 25% over the individual downloadable pack prices.
- Season Pass holders get one-week early access to all included Watch Dogs add-on content.
In Watch Dogs, players will assume the role of Aiden Pearce, a brilliant hacker whose criminal past led to a violent family tragedy. Now on the hunt for those who hurt his family, players will be able to monitor and hack their enemies by manipulating everything connected to the city’s Central Operating System (ctOS). The ctOS controls almost every piece of the city’s technology and holds key information on all of the city’s residents. Access omnipresent security cameras, download personal information to locate targets, control traffic lights and public transportation to stop enemies and more. Watch Dogs allows the player to use Chicago as their ultimate weapon and exact their own style of revenge.
Watch Dogs will be available worldwide on May 27, 2014, for PlayStation®4 system, PlayStation®3 system, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Windows PC.