Little Green Men Games, developer of the eagerly awaited space sim-RPG title Starpoint Gemini 2 (PC), is actively implementing and adding new ideas to expand the Gemini universe currently in Beta on Steam. Thanks to the extensive feedback from the community, they have announced a significant content update today highlighted by the creation of all new nebulas and a special Gas Collector to mine riches, the highly requested Best Buy-Sell overview, a new micro-event system, and more.
- Explore the all-new nebulas and use special new Gas Collector equipment to mine their riches.
- Traders rejoice! The frequently requested Best Buy-Sell overview is now available. Plan your trade runs and gain experience at the same time.
- Gemini becomes a more lively place — Encounter battles and other “events” on your travels
- All new micro-event system can change a routine task such as landing on a station into something new. You never know what will be waiting for you, once you’re ready to go back into space.
- Numerous bug fixes, feature tweaks and performance optimization
- Read the full change log (V.0.7019) of the update here.
Starpoint Gemini 2 is currently in Beta stage on Steam’s Early Access program, and publisher Iceberg Interactive is prepping the game for a September 2014 digital and boxed release: http://store.