Do you think you¹ve got what it takes to conquer Rise of Incarnates and become the most powerful fighter in its war torn world? You¹ll get the chance to find out in the Americas starting on August 8th at 12:01am PDT through August 17th at 11:59pm PDT when BANDAI NAMCO Games hosts ten full days of Closed Beta play for Rise of Incarnates its Free-to-Play fighting game where players will enjoy acrobatic aerial and visceral ground based combat, brutal super-moves and power-ups, and strategic environmental manipulation.
Players participating in the Rise of Incarnates Closed Beta will be able to play as Mephistopheles, Lilith, Grim Reaper, and Ares. Brynhildr will be added to the character roster as well on August 13th. Battles will take place in the New York City and Paris levels; both of which feature level designs that allow players to utilize the environment to their advantage. The Closed Beta will have a selection of in-game purchasable options available; this will allow players to try out a selection of in-game character customization options.
The full list of features in the Alpha are a reflection of how much the development team has listened to its fans and the care with which they have improved the game:
- Skill cubes can be synthesized to improve your character’s performance
- Tag a friend to battle with over multiple matches
- Addition of Awakening system
- Introduction of new character, Brynhildr (8/13)
- Introduction of new stage, Paris (8/13)
- Additional releases of customization items (throughout the Beta)