Binding of Isaac: Rebirth has plopped onto virtual shelves as of today in an incredibly satisfying and relaxing manner. We’re talking over 160 new unlockables, new bosses, new soundtrack, and an entirely new engine that runs at 60 farts-per-second, which probably qualifies as a shart at that point. For all I know that’s a skill you can get. And if it’s not, it should be.
A mere remake, you say? I shat hear another word! This is a fully remodeled and revamped Isaac. Not only does it include all of the content from Binding of Isaac and its Wrath of the Lamb expansion, it’s got SO MUCH NEW STUFF: new levels, new endings, new characters, and new secrets!
And hold your turds, because with Rebirth comes LOCAL CO-OP PLAY. Yup, better start lining up at those urinals side-by-side, because with over 100 co-op characters to choose from, you’re gonna need to get cozy.
If you’re not excited yet, get back to me after you’ve finished this long, solid, healthy list. But wash your hands first, please.
- Over 500 hours of gameplay
- 4 BILLION Seeded runs!
- 20 Challenge runs
- 450+ items, including 160 new unlockables
- Uber secrets
- 10 Playable Characters
- 100+ enemies with new designs
- Over 50 bosses, including tons of new and rare bosses
- Rooms FULL OF POOP!
- Mystic Runes
- Upgradeable shops
- Integrated controller support for popular control pads
- Analog directional movement and speed
- Tons of feature film quality animated endings
- Poop physics
- Over 100 specialized seeds
- 2-Player local co-op
- Over 100 co-op characters
- Dynamic lighting, visual effects, and art direction
- Did we mention poop?
- All-new game engine @60FPS 24/7
- All-new soundtrack and sound design
- Multiple Save slots
- The ultimate roguelike
- A bunch of achievements