Razer, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the Razer Seirēn Pro, a digital microphone designed for streamers and YouTubers.
The Razer Seirēn Pro includes a high-pass filter to remove low-end ambient noises, such as hums, rumbles, traffic and wind, which streamers may face when creating content. This makes the Razer Seirēn Pro digital microphone ideal for the needs of live video broadcasters, YouTubers and even aspiring musicians that value clarity.
Additionally, the Razer Seirēn Pro gives streamers the option of recording via an analog XLR or digital USB connection. The XLR cable allows the Razer Seirēn Pro to be plugged directly into mixing boards and cameras. Users can chain together multiple microphones and instruments to the board with the XLR option, with increased flexibility for adjustments on the fly during live sessions.
“With the success of YouTube, Twitch and the likes, there is a greater demand for high-fidelity recording equipment than ever before,” says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. “Our second condenser microphone, the Razer Seirēn Pro, delivers what video game streamers are looking for and provides great value to YouTubers, musicians and anyone looking to capture sound clearly.”
Accessories such as a shock mount and pop filter are also available to pair with the Razer Seirēn Pro digital microphone for a complete recording setup. These accessories along with the Razer Seirēn Pro professional bundle can be found exclusively on RazerStore. For more information, visit http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-seiren-pro.
The Razer Seirēn Pro is the latest addition to Razer’s collection of products designed for content streamers. The original Razer Seirēn, released late last year, also features a versatile multi-pattern USB digital connection capable of four different recording configurations with three custom-tuned, 14 mm condenser capsules.
- Razer Seirēn Pro digital microphone U.S. $249.99 / EU €299.99
- Shock mount accessory for the Razer Seirēn Pro U.S. $49.99 / EU €49.99 (RazerStore exclusive)
- Pop filter accessory for the Razer Seirēn Pro U.S. $49.99 / EU €49.99 (RazerStore exclusive)
- Razer Seirēn Pro bundle (including accessories) U.S. $299.99 / EU €349.99 (RazerStore exclusive)
- HD recording with outstanding clarity
- 4 adjustable recording patterns (Cardioid, Stereo, Omni, Bi–directional)
- Quick controls for pattern switching, headphone volume and mic gain
- Built in headphone amplifier with zero latency output
- Recording via XLR or USB connection
- High-pass filter – filters frequencies below 100 Hz
- Power required / consumption: 5V 300 mA (USB) / 48V DC (analog)
- Sample rate: 192 kHz
- Bit rate: 24 bit
- Capsules: Three 14 mm condenser capsules
- Polar patterns: Stereo, cardioid, omnidirectional, bidirectional
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 12.5 mV/Pa (1 kHz)
- Max SPL: 120 dB (THD: 0.5% 1 kHz)
- Impedance: > 16 ohms
- Power output (RMS): 130 mW (@16 ohms)
- THD: 0.009%
- Frequency response: 15 Hz – 22 kHz
Signal-to-noise ratio: 114 dB
For more information about the Razer Seirēn Pro, please visit http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-seiren-pro