The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut coming this September, and the details will please fans of the series
NeocoreGames has sold over 1 Million copies of individual titles in this incredible Action RPG trilogy so far. This milestone is a great opportunity to give back something to the loyal community. By reading hundreds of forum posts, blog comments, reviews, feedbacks on various media, the developers of the trilogy conceived a definitive version of the adventure, coming this September.
The game is a standalone product that
- combines campaign content from all three games with modified or added content
- provides over 50 hours of gameplay in the campaign mode
- lets the player choose between 6 playable classes from the beginning
- has a reworked and extended skill tree system
- contains all the tower defense game modes, all made optional yet highly rewarding
- has a level cap of 80 (campaign) and 100 (with other game modes)
Whether the player has completed the campaign or not, it is possible to
- create a new character or get a level 80 character from the beginning
- play one of the 20 scenario maps that can randomly assemble terrain, monsters, objectives and conditions
- try out the daily quests, challenges and weekly events
- join one of the refined multiplayer modes (4-player co-op mode, touchdown, arena, or battle royal)
- reach level 100 and evolve further with an endgame featuring a Glory system, rare items and currency, Dreamshards
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut will be available as a standalone title on Steam.
It will cost absolutely nothing for players who own all three games of the trilogy (by that we mean it will be free). For new players, the complete and extended content of the Final Cut will cost $44.99.
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut will be released in September 2015, and will continue to provide content for a long time to come.