2K today announced the in-game soundtrack details for WWE 2K16, the forthcoming release in the flagship WWE video game franchise. The soundtrack will feature 11 unique tracks from established and emerging artists that transcend multiple genres, including alternative, hip-hop, classic rock, heavy metal, country and electronic dance.
The full WWE 2K16 soundtrack was revealed exclusively during Release on Beats 1 on Apple Music and is available now for streaming at http://apple.co/1DSFmcf. WWE 2K16 is currently scheduled for release on October 27, 2015 in North America and October 30, 2015 internationally for Xbox One and Xbox 360, as well as the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3.
The WWE 2K16 soundtrack is scheduled to include the following artists and songs:
- Billy Idol – “Rebel Yell”
- Diplo (feat. Faustix & Imanos and Kai) – “Revolution”
- Fashawn (feat. Nas & Aloe Blacc) – “Something To Believe In”
- Kid Ink – “Hello World”
- Marilyn Manson – “Deep Six”
- MGK (feat. Victoria Monet) – “A Little More”
- Run-DMC – “It’s Tricky”
- Skid Row – “Youth Gone Wild”
- Twenty One Pilots – “Heavydirtysoul”
- Yelawolf – “Till It’s Gone” [Dan Heath Remix]
- Zac Brown Band (feat. Chris Cornell) – “Heavy Is The Hand”
- Zedd (feat. Logic and X-Ambassadors) – “Transmission”
Developed collaboratively by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts, a 2K studio, WWE 2K16 is rated T for Teen by the ESRB and is in development for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 computer entertainment systems, Xbox One and Xbox 360.