The mad minds of independent developer Those Awesome Guys announced today that Move or Die will be coming out of Steam Early Access to a full game launch on January 2016. With a 100% Steam approval rating, Move or Die is a fast-paced, four-player local and online multiplayer party game that has become the PAX indie darling with its ridiculously fun gameplay variety and amusing art style.
“We are excited to let the world know that Move or Die is coming in January with a new set of game modes and features,” said Nicolae Berbece, founder and lead developer of Those Awesome Guys. “We believe players will enjoy the frenetic pace of the game and the lightning quick pace of play that will drive players absolutely wild.”
Lay waste to your opponents with a precise flipping jump shot.
As its name suggests, Move or Die forces players to be in constant action as stopping will deplete the health of characters and stopping too long results in a comic “splat” death. Move or Die is a quick game to pick up, and a very hard one to put down.
Move or Die Key Features Include:
- Four-Player Local/Online Multiplayer and Offline Practice Modes: Play as one of several outrageous characters on the couch with friends, online against people from around the world or battle devious bots offline.
- Game Modes Galore: Choose from an always increasing variety of hilarious game modes that quickly change each round to match the intense lightning-paced gameplay.
- Leveling-Up System: Acquire crazy skins for your character and unlock new game modes as you squash your opponents.
- Amusing Visual Style and Killer Tunes: Get your blood pumping with vibrant 2D graphics, as well as a head-bobbing soundtrack by Jacob Lincke.
- Controller and Keyboard Support: Play with a controller, keyboard…or…the guitar and drums from Guitar Hero. Your choice. (Although, we recommend a controller :))
Available this January on Steam, Move or Die will have gamers battling each other in an ever-growing list of game modes. Each challenge has its own outrageous level design and rule set to promote hours of laughter and good old friendship-destroying fun. Win battles and unlock insane new character skins and crazier game modes.