Steam fans looking to get a first taste of Call of Duty® multiplayer can now purchase the Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack for PC. Available now exclusively on Steam for a limited time (Feb. 16-Feb. 29), the Starter Pack offers access to public ranked multiplayer matches and game features, including Weapon Paint Shop, Gunsmith, Arena, Freerun, Theater and the Black Market.
This Multiplayer-only version of the game is available for $14.99 USD. The Call of Duty: Black Ops III Multiplayer Starter Pack for PC is a great way for Steam fans to take the first step toward experiencing ranked multiplayer gameplay. The multiplayer focused Starter Pack for PC does not feature full game content.
For the complete Call of Duty: Black Ops III experience, players can upgrade to the full PC version of the game at any time. The price paid for the Starter Pack will be automatically deducted from the price of the full game or Digital Deluxe Edition.
You can purchase the Starter Pack, as well as the full game here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/311210/
Features NOT included in the Multiplayer Starter Pack:
- Zombies game mode
- Campaign game mode
- Ability to play in Multiplayer custom games
- Ability to Prestige (your level will be capped at 55 in the Starter Pack)
- Access to mod tools or modded content (once released)
- Access to unranked server browser (once released)
- Ability to Fresh Start your profile
- The ability to access Dead Ops Arcade II and Nightmares mode