The biggest, baddest, craziest battle in the PvZ universe just grew even bigger! PopCap Vancouver announced today that the Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare 2: Graveyard Variety Pack, the first free content update to Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2, releases on March 8 for all players on Xbox One, PlayStation®4 and Origin™ on PC. This free content update delivers a new map, missions, gameplay features and balancing improvements, including the brand new Zomburbified Garden Center map: Aqua Center. First appearing in the original Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, the Garden Center has since been taken over by zombies and Dr. Zomboss has rebuilt it to become the Aqua Center.
Some of the incredible new content coming in Graveyard Variety Pack includes:
- The all-new Aqua Center map.
- New quests located throughout the Backyard Battleground offering up exciting challenges.
- New gameplay and control options.
- Character tweaks, improvements, and balances.
- A nighttime version of The Great White North map.
For complete details on what’s included in the Graveyard Variety Pack, please visit the Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 blog.