Marty had a bad morning. Demons disrupted his late breakfast and ripped off his right arm, but the worst of it: they stole all his beer – the last batch of limited edition Walrus Ale ™. Mad as hell, he ripped off a demon’s arm and attached it to himself. So his morning plans have changed: he’s heading to hell to get back his beer – and deliver some payback..ASAP!
Pine Studio and Headup Games present SEUM: Speedrunners From Hell, the only competitive heavy metal first-person platformer. You run, jump, fly and teleport through more than a hundred deadly arenas, each more devilish than the last. Play your best, and secure a top spot in the online leaderboards and find the hidden beer cans hidden throughout in every level. Hell yeah – beer!
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is the world’s only competitive heavy metal first-person platformer. Like an unholy child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy, SEUM is truly hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reactions. Race across and jump over platforms and bounce pads while shooting fireballs as you battle to reach an exit portal in the minimum amount of time. Reverse time and gravity. Compete with all players for top times in the online high score ladder. Only the toughest players will receive the Uber Skull medals!
If mind-blowing speed and adrenaline blasting its way through your body seems too boring for your speed running blitzkrieg, then search for the beer cans hidden in each level. Who knows which secrets can be discovered by finding all of these delicious refreshments?
- Can’t get much more old school than this!
- 100 levels, each more devilish than the last, with secrets around every corner.
- Shoot fireballs, reverse gravity, teleport and dodge obstacles to solve challenges.
- Leaderboards in each level so you can see how you fare against your friends (and enemies).
- Original soundtrack that’ll have you tearing through the levels with blazing speed.