505 Games and Eko Software announced that HOW TO SURVIVE 2, the cult zombie co-op crafting survival game, will see its full release on Steam today.
Sequel to the muti-million selling How to Survive, the latest installment entered Early Access in October 2015 and has seen hundreds of thousand of players joining the comunity to help shape this fun action packed adventure.
Set 15 years after the first game, players find themselves in Louisiana, over-run by the Zombie infestation, and must team up to survive. Scavenging resources and handcrafting their own tools and weapons, building a safe camp and meeting the colorful characters that populate the areaincluding series’ favourite, Kovac, masked stranger & author of the ever present survival guide.
- Multiplayer: Invite up to 16 players to access your camp and 4 of you can play simultaneously online
- Randomized environments: From the unforgiving bayous of the Mississippi Delta to the abandoned streets of New Orleans’ French Quarter
- Character customization: Choose your own looks and learn new and different skills to specialize as you level up and equip with scavenged and handcrafted armor, tools and weapons
- Teamwork: All players can contribute to a bigger, better camp and can perform co-op actions and strategies
- Survival: If the hordes of undead humans and animals don’t kill you thirst or exhaustion will
- Crafting: New deeper crafting system will allow you to use items and materials to create hundreds of items, tools and weapons to upgrade your character and your base camp
- Camp building: Secure your shelter choosing from a wide upgradeable variety of traps, barricades, obstacles and workshops that will provide you new recipes and allow you to create more materials and items
How to Survive 2 is available on Steam now at $14.99 and you can chop 40% off the price if you buy it during its first week!