Survarium, the free-to-play first-person shooter from Vostok Games gets a major update with version 0.45. The full list of changes are after the jump.
The Complete List of Changes
- Log into the game regularly to gather more bonuses.
- Every fifth day you will receive extra rewards and on reaching the 15th day – a unique reward.
- These quests are updated daily. Daily Quests are separate from missions.
- Daily Quests are easier than missions, but cannot be further simplified.
- You will receive a reward for each of the Daily Quests.
- Complete all 3 Daily Quests and receive an additional reward: a box that contains various items including rare equipment (with a small chance).
- You can now interrupt reloading by sprinting.
- Spawn invulnerability time reduced from 6 to 3 seconds.
- Changed draw and holster times for all weapons. Sniper rifles have the longest time, pistols have the shortest.
- Every pistol is drawn in 0.4 sec and holstered in 0.5 sec.
- Batteries left on the ground in Battery Retrieval mode are now displayed on the mini-map so teams do not hide batteries.
- Batteries are not displayed on the mini-map in the following cases: a battery is on its respawn point, or it is put into the device at a base, or it is carried by a character.
- Removed spawn points near battery storage in Battery Retrieval mode.
- Removed spawn points near artifact storage in Artifact Hunt mode.
- Changed artifact spawn points in Artifact Hunt mode.
- Improved network synchronization due to introduction of individual delay for each of the players.
- Now you are no longer dependent on the network conditions of other players.
- Read more about the synchronization in the preview.
Equipment and Weapons
- New pistol – Glock 17. Damage is 24, armor-piercing is 45, rate of fire is 450, weight is 0,9 кг, magazine size is 17. At the moment available only as a rare drop from a box you get when completing all 3 Daily Quests.
- New pistol – Colt M1911. At the moment available as the Daily Login reward for veteran players on the 15th day.
- Colt Python: damage increased from 40 to 60.
- Fixed various UI issues.
- Fixed all known issues that lead to crashes of the matchmaking servers.
- Fixed issues when using a mouse with a high poll rate.
Download Survarium 0.45 and check it out! Hopefully you’ll like the changes.