Move or Die is a year old, and the free update “1 Year Adventure” is released alongside 50% off sale
Since the launch of the ultimate friendship ruining game, Move or Die has seen a number of fantastic content updates with loads of whimsical characters, creative new game modes, nerve-racking Mutator options, Twitch integration, and so much more. So, for the one year anniversary of Move or Die, the grand adventure of destroying friendships continues with the ‘1 Year Adventure Update’ available today on Steam.
To further celebrate this momentous event, Move or Die is now available for the limited promotional price of $7.49 (50% off S.R.P.).
The ‘1 Year Adventure Update’ key features include:
- New Game Mode: Souls – Collect the soul of an opponent when they die.
- New Mutators: Two new Mutators (for a total of 20) have been added:
- RNG Dice – Randomly selects a new Mutator every single round.
- Turbo Mode – Score screen and instructions no longer show up making the game play much faster.
- Two New Playable Characters: Sumo and VR Potato join the crazy cast.
Move or Die is not just the title of the game, but a fundamental gameplay rule: gamers who fail to move will see their health bar diminish rapidly. Players will battle each other in an ever-growing list of mini-game modes that change every 20-30 seconds. Each challenge has its own outrageous level design and rule set to promote hours of laughter and good old friendship-destroying fun. Win battles and unlock insane new character skins, Mutator game modifiers that dramatically change how mini-games are played, and even crazier game modes. When gamers are done beating friends on the couch, jump online and challenge other players to see who will rage-quit first.