In connection with the latest trends, mega cat returns expanded to test your computer’s performance in 4K resolution.
The buzz around 4K gaming continues to grow, but can the latest hardware really deliver? And are the extra pixels worth the extra cost? Lately, we are being asked the same questions again and again:
- Should I buy a 4K monitor for my current PC setup?
- What hardware do I need to play games at 4K Ultra HD resolution?
Valley Benchmark is a new GPU stress-testing tool from the developers of the very popular and highly acclaimed Heaven Benchmark. The forest-covered valley surrounded by vast mountains amazes with its scale from a bird’s-eye view and is extremely detailed down to every leaf and flower petal. This non-synthetic benchmark powered by the state-of-the art UNIGINE Engine showcases a comprehensive set of cutting-edge graphics technologies with a dynamic environment and fully interactive modes available to the end user.
Offering a rare chance to experience a breath of untapped, crystal clear air, Valley Benchmark allows you to encounter a morning high up in the mountains when the snow-capped peaks are just barely glittering in the rising sun. Be it flying over the vast green expanses or hiking along rocky slopes, this journey continues as long you wish. Unique in every corner, this open-space world provides a wonderfully relaxing experience under the tranquil music and sounds of nature.
“Living in Siberia, we wanted to show how beautiful the nature is here. It is full of contrasts, and flowers can grow through the deadfall right next to brutal mountains,” said Andrey Kushner, lead technical artist at UNIGINE Corp. “It was an interesting challenge to create this huge, yet detailed world. Moreover, our engine is so flexible that we could place all objects procedurally and recreate this valley with photorealistic graphics.”
- Extreme hardware stability testing
- Per-frame GPU temperature and clock monitoring
- Multi-platform: Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
- Advanced visual technologies: dynamic sky, volumetric clouds, sun shafts, DOF, ambient occlusion
- 64 000 000 square meters of extremely detailed, seamless terrain
- Procedural object placement of vegetation and rocks
- The entire valley is free to be explored in interactive fly-by or hike-through modes
- User-controlled dynamic weather
- Support for stereo 3D and multi-monitor configurations
- Benchmarking presets
- Command line automation support
- Highly customizable reports in CSV format …continue reading » UNIGINE’s Newest Benchmarking tool, Valley is Now Available to Download
UNIGINE Corp. has released a new, enhanced version 4.0 of Heaven Benchmark, the GPU intensive benchmark that gained massive popularity among overclockers and hardware manufacturers for hammering their graphics cards to the limits. This powerful tool can be effectively used to determine the stability of a GPU under extremely stressful conditions, as well as check the cooling system’s potential under maximum heat output. It provides completely unbiased results and generates true in-game rendering workloads across all platforms, such as Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Heaven Benchmark immerses a user into a magical steampunk world of shiny brass, wood and gears. Nested on flying islands, a tiny village with its cozy, sun-heated cobblestone streets, an elaborately crafted dirigible above the expanse of fluffy clouds, and a majestic dragon on the central square gives a true sense of adventure. An interactive experience with fly-by and walk-through modes allows for exploring all corners of this world powered by the cutting-edge UNIGINE Engine that leverages the most advanced capabilities of graphics APIs and turns this benchmark into a visual masterpiece.
Download here: http://unigine.com/products/heaven/download/
- Extreme hardware stability testing
- Accurate results due to 100% GPU-bound benchmarking
- Support for DirectX 9, DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0
- Multi-platform support for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Comprehensive use of hardware tessellation, with adjustable settings
- Cinematic and interactive fly/walk-through camera modes
- Dynamic sky with volumetric clouds and tweakable day-night cycle
- Real-time global illumination and screen-space ambient occlusion
- Support for multi-monitor configurations and different stereo 3D modes
What’s New in Heaven 4.0?
- Benchmarking presets for convenient comparison of results
- GPU temperature and clock monitoring
- Drastic improvement of SSDO
- Stars at nighttime
- Improvement of lens flares
- New, improved version of UNIGINE Engine under the hood
- Detection of multiple GPUs
- Anti-aliasing support on Mac OS X
- Enhancement of automation scripts in Pro version
- New Advanced edition (see details below)
- Russian and Chinese localization