Stardock’s upcoming turn-based PC fantasy strategy title Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes (www.elementalgame.com) will be released May 22 on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/228260/) and pre-orders are currently available as a standalone game for $39.99. Fans who purchased Stardock’s 2010 game Elemental: War of Magic before October 31, 2010 will receive Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroesfor free, as promised in 2010. Owners of Fallen Enchantress (released in late 2012) are able to upgrade their existing games with the standalone expansion for $19.99.
Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes builds on the successes and addresses issues fans and critics had with the previous game – all masterminded by Derek Paxton, lead designer. Legendary Heroes adds new monsters, new champions, larger maps, new tactical battle maps and re-imagines the role of heroes in the world of Elemental. As with all Stardock titles, the game is designed to be played on even relatively low-end PCs, and has no DRM.
The minimum specs for Fallen Enchantress – Legendary Heroes are listed below, and fans will be delighted to see that even most casual players can run this game:
- OS: Windows 8 / 7 SP1 / Vista SP2 / XP SP3
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c Compliant Video Card w/Pixel Shader 2.0 (Radeon x1600 / GeForce 6800)
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 5 GB HD space
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- Additional: To activate this game you must create a Stardock account while launching the game