Nordic Games and The Farm 51 are excited to announce that Full Metal Rocket, the fourth DLC from Painkiller Hell & Damnation is available to download from Steam today.
The latest edition to the Painkiller DLC roadmap focuses on the multiplayer elements of the game. Full Metal Rocket features three new hellish multiplayer maps in gore-ious HD, new multiplayer skins, brutal enemies and a weapon along with a new Survival mode which features its own dedicated leader board.
You can Download Full Metal Rocket from Steam for only USD/EUR 3.99, GBP 2.99 here:http://store.steampowered.com/
“With previous releases of Painkiller Hell & Damnation DLCs we got tons of feedback and fans asking for more content,” said Reinhard Pollice, Business & Product Development Director at Nordic Games. “We always want our players to be fully challenged, so with this DLC we have decided to concentrate on the multiplayer elements of the game to give them a truly immersive, hellish experience.”
The full list of features in Full Metal Rocket includes:
- Three classic multiplayer maps now shine in their HD glory including new gameplay options: Meatless, Blink, Mines suited for different modes (Survival, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture The Flag), featuring the new Survival mode style
- New Survival mode: single player Survival mode with dedicated Leaderboards: play with limited ammo, and avoid being killed to gain access to weapon lockers and to proceed to the next area
- One new HD Survival map: Town
- One new HD map for all multiplayer modes: Prison
- New multiplayer skins: SS Zombie and Leper
- New enemies: Executioner and Beast
- New weapon for multiplayer mode: Mine
Also released today is the Painkiller Hell & Damnation DLC Bundle 1. The bundle contains all 4 of the Painkiller DLCs: Medieval Horror, The Clock Strikes Meat Night, Operation “Zombie Bunker” and Full Metal Rocket and can be downloaded from Steam for USD/EUR 14.99, GBP 13.99 here:http://store.steampowered.com/
Painkiller Hell & Damnation will be released for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system from Sony on May 31 st. Painkiller takes players on a demonic ride through. The campaign features an all-action crusade that can be played in single player mode, co-operative mode across four chapters, and several multiplayer-modes. A vast array of demons and fiends will be encountered along the way.