The all-conquering siddhas of strategy at Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio today reveal the release date forCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India. Shining a spotlight on the Subcontinent, the sizzling sixth expansion for the universally-acclaimed strategy RPG Crusader Kings II will release through digital download portals on March 25th 2014. …continue reading » Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India to Release March 25th
Obsidian Entertainment, the developer ofFallout: New Vegas and South Park: The Stick of Truth, today announced that they are entering into a partnership with Paradox Interactive to launch their upcoming role-playing game (RPG), Pillars of Eternity. …continue reading » Paradox and Obsidian create Partnership to Support Release of Pillars of Eternity
Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a jumper of turnstiles, today announced the forthcoming release of Marvellous Monorails, a new expansion for Cities in Motion 2, the transit-planning strategy game from Colossal Order. Paradox also announced that the entire Cities in Motion franchise will be released for Linux computers, allowing strategy and simulation fans to experience the game on an entirely new platform. Linux support will be added the same day the new expansion is released. …continue reading » Cities in Motion 2 gets expanded onto Monorails and hits Linux
Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and minion of all-powerful wizards, today announced the upcoming release of Warlock 2: The Exiled from Ino-Co Plus, the sequel to turn-based strategy fantasy game Warlock: Master of the Arcane. Coming to PC in Spring 2014, Warlock 2 will challenge strategic sorcerers and megalomaniacal mages to conquer Ardania in an all-out war of cunning, combat, diplomacy, and excessively enormous fireballs. Single-player and multi-player gameplay will each challenge would-be warlocks to manage an entire realm full of deadly beasts, promising to make Warlock 2: The Exiled an exercise in constant war mongering and turn-based tragedy.
Journey back to the realm of Ardania, the land that cannot go an entire week without being conquered, and conquer it once again! Exiled to a shard from a shattered world, players of Warlock 2: The Exiled must contend with fellow exiled mages and a host of terrifying creatures. Wield ancient magic, summon even more terrifying creatures, wage constant war where every decision is crucial (warlocks don’t do auto-resolving battles), and discover just who possesses the greatest balls of fire in a turn-based strategy game that offers no surrender or retreat.
Warlock 2: The Exiled features:
- The Never-ending Gory – The battle for Ardania is constant, merciless, and challenging: your claim to the land will be tested with battles across the world map where each fight is worthy of your personal attention; you’re not called a WAR-lock for nothing
- Spelling Counts – Over 150 spells to add to your tome, allowing command over powerful enchantments, nasty hexes, and elemental forces
- A Crass Menagerie – Hundreds of different mythical and magical beasts to deploy on the battlefield with distinct tactical uses, from giant rats and dwarven prospectors to werewolves with hats on them
- Friendship is Magic – A multi-player experience as robust as the single-player experience, including PvP, Co-op PvE, and every combination in between
- Warlock 2: The Playstyles – Fight your way through the shards to reclaim Ardania in new ‘Exile’ mode, or relive the classic gameplay of ‘Master of the Arcane’ mode with new features from the sequel
Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a practitioner of humility, has joined forces with the Humble Bundle, a platform that offers collections of awesome games at pay-what-you-want prices with proceeds supporting a variety of charities. Starting today, the “Humble Weekly Sale” is available athttps://www.humblebundle.com/weekly, and gives gamers a chance to set their own price for several of Paradox’s biggest hits – or even a copy of every single game in Paradox’s library on Steam. The bundle will be available for one week, ending on Thursday, September 5, 2013.
Gamers can set their own price for the Humble Weekly Sale, with additional rewards available at higher tiers of donation:
- Gamers who donate $1 or more will receive the following games, plus soundtracks:
- War of the Roses (PC)
- Warlock: Master of the Arcane (PC)
- Dungeonland (PC/Mac)
- Leviathan: Warships (PC/Mac)
- The Showdown Effect (PC/Mac)
- Europa Universalis III Complete (PC/Mac)
Gamers who donate less than $1 will receive soundtracks only to all of the above games. Gamers who donate more than the current average donation will also receive the following games, plus soundtracks:
- Magicka (PC)
- Crusader Kings II (PC/Mac/Linux)
Any donations exceeding $125 will receive “The Big Kahuna” package: a copy of every game offered by Paradox through Steam (apart from Europa Universalis IV or DLC packages), along with soundtracks, totaling $800 in value.
Paradox Interactive, a publisher of games and a shooter of screens, today released the first-ever screenshots for Magicka: Wizard Wars, the 4-on-4 team-based PvP title from their new studio, Paradox North. Using an untested image-capturing spell that may or may not have stolen the souls of every wizard pictured in the new screens, Paradox is more than willing to take that risk in order to give the world its first look at Magicka: Wizard Wars in action.
In Magicka: Wizard Wars, two teams of four wizards each will tangle, tango, and possibly ingest tangy tangerines in pitched battles, utilizing the iconic dynamic spellcasting of Magicka along with some new tricks. In true Magicka fashion, wizards who can think fast and aim away from their allies’ faces will win the day. With short battles, skill-based spellcasting, and an overabundance of marvelous robes,Magicka: Wizard Wars aims to provide multiplayer aficionados with a new option for PvP mayhem.