Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut is now available to vote for on Steam Greenlight worldwide.
Steam users can vote to have Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut added to Valve’s Steam service here: http://bit.ly/12vVJn5.
Part suspense-filled horror, part action-adventure game, Deadly Premonition offers an open-world experience packed with locals to meet and places to discover, as well as numerous side quests and mini-games that will help you solve the murders and uncover Greenvale’s deepest, darkest secrets.
Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut on PC includes the following new features over and above the original game, plus additional content over the PS3 release:
- A surprising new scenario from the game’s director, Hidetaka ‘Swery’ Suehiro
- Enhanced HD graphics with new textures
- Reworked control system allowing for an even better combat experience
- Downloadable content to expand the mystery beyond the original game
- New bonus DLC exclusive to the PC version!
- Achievements and Steam Trading Cards (exclusive to the Steam version)
“Steam’s Greenlight process is a first for Rising Star Games and there is nothing better than the cult hit, Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut, to make our mark on it,” said Martin Defries, managing director & COO of Rising Star Games.”Rising Star Games is an extremely community-driven publisher and our vocal fans have been calling for a PC version of this game, so using Steam Greenlight gives those fans the chance to make a difference.”