Today Electronic Arts announced that the official game demo for EA SPORTS UFC is now available for download worldwide on Xbox One and for the PlayStation 4. …continue reading » EA SPORTS UFC Demo is now available on Xbox One and PlayStation 4
EA and the UFC announced today that Bruce Lee, “The Father of Mixed Martial Arts”, will make his historic first step into the Octagon in EA SPORTS™ UFC, launching June 17, 2014. Fans can pre-order today to get instant day-one access to Bruce, or they can complete the game’s career mode at Pro difficulty to unlock him. Players can fight with the legend across four different weight classes and test his legacy against the best of the best in the UFC. …continue reading » Bruce Lee will be a playable character in EA SPORTS UFC
EA SPORTS™ UFC® kicks off 2014 with the first look at the future of sports video games. EA SPORTS UFC Gameplay Series: Next-Gen Fighters is a new video that spotlights how EA SPORTS UFC will bring the next-generation of videogame athletes to life by recreating the real-world athleticism, physiology and emotion of world class fighters in ways that were never possible before. By leveraging the latest technology to capture and deliver the most true-to-life likeness and motion of each fighter, a new bar has been set. In the world of EA SPORTS UFC, Anthony Pettis has his swagger, Georges St-Pierre respects the opposition and Jon Jones really gets to be Jon Jones. Watch all these athletes come to life in EA SPORTS UFC Gameplay Series: Next-Gen Fighters now.
EA SPORTS UFC Gameplay Series is a collection of developer videos that go deep into the core features of EA SPORTS UFCwith brand new gameplay details and all-new in-game footage. Be on the lookout for more videos in the coming weeks that explore dynamic striking, submission battles, living world, and much more.
Step into the Octagon and get closer to the action of the Ultimate Fighting Championship than ever before with your ultimate fight center on Xbox 360. Available for download today for all Xbox LIVE subscribers,UFC on Xbox LIVE allows you to experience the intensity and excitement of the world’s fastest growing sport from one central hub – your Xbox 360.
To celebrate the launch, UFC on Xbox LIVE offered UFC 141: LESNAR vs. OVEREEM for free to the first 25,000 fans in the US and Canada that completed the order process today The fight sold out in less than three hours, and based on overwhelming demand, additional free Pay-Per-Views for UFC® 141: LESNAR vs. OVEREEM will be released prior to the event. Follow @UFConXboxLIVE on Twitter for more details.
Also, all Xbox LIVE Gold subscribers who download the app can still make predictions and prepare for a night of epic fights by watching the weigh-ins, pre-fight press conferences and other related videos live or via the on-demand library. **
For the first time, Xbox 360 and Xbox LIVE deliver all the heart-pounding UFC action you crave. Purchase Pay-Per-View events in stunning HD, compete with friends in an exclusive fight prediction game, measure your success via friends leaderboards, access the interactive Fight Card, and view pre-fight weigh-ins, press conferences and previews live or through an expansive on-demand video catalogue, only on Xbox 360.
Broadcasting live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas at 10 p.m. EST / 7 p.m. PST on Dec. 30, UFC 141 is headlined by a title contender bout between former heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar and international superstar Alistair “The Demolition Man” Overeem. In addition, UFC 141 is set to usher in the New Year with an entire night of action-packed fights between the UFC’s most elite talent, including Nate Diaz, Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone, Jon Fitch, Johny Hendricks and more.
**Pay-Per-View events sold separately. Xbox LIVE Gold Membership required for video content and other premium features. Kinect for Xbox 360 required for voice and gesture controls.
On Dec. 20, Xbox will become the ultimate place to watch live UFC Pay-Per-View events with the launch of UFC® on Xbox LIVE®. With access to live event videos and a catalog of videos on demand, an interactive fight card, a fight prediction game with friend leaderboards, and Pay-Per-View events in stunning HD all together in one place, the energy of the Octagon® comes right into your living room.
UFC on Xbox LIVE provides UFC content available in one comprehensive hub on your TV, including:
- Live and On Demand Video – Event previews, Countdown to UFC, Press Conferences, Weigh-Ins, Interviews, Workouts, and more, together for the first time on your big screen.
- Streaming High Definition –UFC fans demand stunning High Definition viewing, and UFC on Xbox LIVE provides the highest quality streaming HD to the big screen.
- Easy Pay-Per-View –The biggest Pay-Per-View fights available to all Xbox LIVE members in standard HD and SD pricing options. Purchase directly with the credit card associated with your Xbox LIVE account – no Microsoft Points required.
- Interactive Fight Card with Fight Picks – Size up the fighters with the tale of the tape, and view their past fight results. Make your Fight Picks, predict specific fight outcomes, and compete with your friends. And with the live leaderboard and leaderboard alerts tracking the results, you will always know where you stand. Access leaderboards and Fight Picks features in split screen, so you’ll never have to leave the excitement of the Octagon.
- Control the action with Kinect – Focus on the fight instead of looking for the remote. Navigate through the video content, bring up the Interactive Fight Card, or play, pause, and rewind that big punch, kick or submission…all through the body and voice-controlled power of Kinect.
Check out the latest sizzle reel for UFC on Xbox LIVE that shows the app in action, and see what the UFC’s biggest superstars, including Jason “Mayhem” Miller, Forrest Griffin, Rashad Evans, Pat Barry and even UFC President Dana White, are saying about UFC on Xbox LIVE.
Step into the Octagon and experience the energy of the Ultimate Fighting Championship like never before with the launch of UFC on Xbox LIVE on Dec. 1. Order live UFC pay-per-view events in stunning high definition, access a library of live and on-demand video content, connect with friends to predict fight results, compare fighter stats and records, and more, all from one “ultimate fight center” – your Xbox 360.*
The ultimate destination for UFC fans, UFC on Xbox LIVE will broadcast its first live pay-per-view fight, UFC 140, from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto on Dec. 10. Catch all the pre-fight excitement in one place with weigh-ins, interviews, event previews, and press conferences, and share your predictions with fellow fans on a friends’ leaderboard, only on Xbox 360.
Headlined by an epic light heavyweight title fight between the devastating Jon Jones and elusive knockout artist Lyoto Machida, and featuring the much-anticipated rematch between former heavyweight champions Frank Mir and Antônio Rodrigo Nogueira, UFC 140 promises to deliver a memorable night of action-packed fights to celebrate the premiere of UFC on Xbox LIVE.
UFC on Xbox LIVE provides the most in-depth UFC content available in one comprehensive location, including:
– Live and On-Demand Video – Event previews, UFC Countdown, press conferences, weigh-ins, interviews, workouts, highlights, and more, together for the first time on your big screen.
– Streaming HD Quality in 720p – UFC fans demand stunning HD viewing, and Xbox LIVE brings the most premium streaming HD to the big screen.
– Pay-Per-View with Ease – The biggest pay-per-view fights available to all Xbox LIVE members in HD and SD pricing options. Purchase directly with your credit card, Microsoft Points not required.
– Interactive Fight Card with Predictions – Size up the fighters with the tale of the tape and view their past fight results. Predict upcoming fights, compare results with friends for points and bragging rights, and see where you stand against them on the leaderboard, all accessible while watching the fight so you’ll never have to leave the excitement of the Octagon.
– Control the action with Kinect – Focus on the fight instead of looking for the remote. Navigate through the video content, bring up the Interactive Fight Card, or play, pause, and rewind that big punch, kick or submission…all with the magic of Kinect.
UFC on Xbox LIVE is your ultimate fight center. With access to live pre-event videos and a catalog of video on demand, Interactive Fight Card, and pay-per-view events in stunning HD all together in one place, UFC on Xbox LIVE brings the world’s fastest growing sport to fans, just the way they want it. For more information about UFC on Xbox LIVE, please visit: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live?entertainment.
*UFC on Xbox LIVE will be available in the U.S. and Canada at launch. Live pay-per-view events sold separately. Xbox LIVE Gold Membership required for premium video content and some features.