Christmas is coming early this year with the Van Helsing I: Complete Pack, a complete version of the first part in The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing series. The pack includes the base game and everything that has been introduced to the gameplay since the launch of the original. After paying close attention to the requests of the community, this package comes with three unique classes, PVP and co-op multiplayer mode, new netcode, PC controller support, monster respawn system, and the long awaited endgame content. In An Open Letter to our Fellow Hunters we explain the changes the game has gone through since its release and talk about the newly introduced features of the pack.
“With The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing we wanted to leave the doors open for community feedback since the first stages of development.” said Zoltán “Pozs” Pozsonyi, producer of the game. “Thanks to our community we could improve the game in every possible way and we definitely count on their help in the future too.”
The Van Helsing I: Complete Pack is out now on Steam for $19.99 along with a Free Demofor those who want to try the game first before spending their hard-earned gold.
Limited time offer: The pack releases with 50% OFF and lasts for two days after release.
The Van Helsing I: Complete Pack key features:
- Three playable classes – To embark on this gothic-noir adventure, players can choose from three very different classes: the classic Hunter with shooting and melee skills, the magic-wielding Thaumaturge, or the Arcane Mechanic, the master of deadly devices.
- Detailed level-up system – Players are able to spend points on hit points, mana, damage, and much more as they traverse through skill trees to mold Van Helsing to their liking.
- Hunter’s Lair – A central hub for players to stash collected loot, trade with non-playable characters, accept new quests from allies who join the resistance against the scientific scourge, teleport between locations, forge new items, and utilize the alchemy lab.
- Tower-defense mini-game – When the Hunter’s Lair is attacked by enemies, players have the opportunity to defend their HQ with deployable traps and several upgradable functions to ward off evil.
- Rage system – Enabling players to have up to three active skill modifiers called PowerUps, players have the ability to charge their PowerUps by way of spending Rage points collected from impressive feats.
- Unique companion system – Lady Katarina, a ghost with snappy wit, comes to the support of Van Helsing with her own set of abilities, behaviors, and two skill trees.
- Multiplayer – Allowing players to test their skills against each other via the PVP mode (16 players) or join their forces and complete the story in the co-operative campaign (4 players).
- Endgame content – Based on the community’s demands, the complete pack now includes various scenario levels, the Neverending Story, and respawning monsters.
- PC Controller Support and Mac version