There’s a major (controversial?) and exciting change to the World of Warcraft Scroll of Resurrection, a feature that lets existing players invite old friends back to the game… and receive epic rewards in the process.
For a limited time, anyone who accepts a Scroll will receive the following benefits:
- · A single character immediately boosted all the way to level 80 — DING!
- · A FREE upgrade to Cataclysm — someone who hasn’t played since the original release would receive all of the game’s content for free, including the Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm expansions
- · An optional FREE character move and faction change — to the inviter’s realm and faction, making it easy to join old friends in the adventure
- · 7 FREE days of game time — available immediately upon accepting
Existing players can earn a gorgeous new faction mount when they use a Scroll of Resurrection to bring a friend or former guildmate back to World of Warcraft. Once a resurrected friend renews and pays for at least 30 days of game, the Scroll of Resurrection sender will unlock one of the following epic rewards:
- · A Free Spectral Gryphon for an Alliance character
- · A Free Spectral Wind Rider for a Horde character
0 responses to “World of Warcraft’s revamped Scroll of Resurrection”