11 bit studios’ award-winning Anomaly Warzone Earth blasted its way to Xbox LIVE Arcade on Friday,bringing the critically acclaimed blend of action and strategy to a brand new audience. At just 800 Microsoft Points, you’d pretty much be crazy to pass up this intensely satisfying blend of action and strategy as it debuts on the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. The Xbox Live Arcade release adds exclusive content, sending the player on six brand-new Tactical Trials to test puzzle-solving skills in the Anomaly world.
Releasing a game on a Friday is a risky endeavor. Ideally you’ll want to buy the game Friday night and sit down with it over the weekend. Unfortunately this fantastic game has been overlooked due to the cluttered mess that is the Xbox 360 UI. So I urge you all to read our review. Then go download the trial if you need further convincing.
Anomaly Warzone Earth has earned rave reviews for its blend of combat action and tactical strategy, with the iOS version earning a Metacritic score of 94. Reviewers and players alike hailed Anomaly’s slick appearance, intuitive interface and original approach to a popular strategy game genre. Now Xbox gamers will have the chance to experience what IGN called, “a perfect challenge for any strategist” and what Destructoid considers, “a fresh and exhilaratingly fun strategy experience that only few titles can match.”
- • Enjoy innovative Tower Offense gameplay – you’re the attacking side!
- • Experience a new approach to strategy games on consoles – a strategy game designed to be played with a gamepad.
- • Dive into six Xbox-exclusive Tactical Trials levels that will test your puzzle-solving skills in the Anomaly world.
- • Play for hours on end in the engaging story campaign, as well as the two exciting Squad Assault Modes.
- • Immerse yourself in the game with great visuals and atmospheric audio.
0 responses to “Anomaly Warzone Earth is Out Now and You Should Buy It”