New “Combat” Gameplay Video Available for Omerta – City of Gangsters
Kalypso Media today released a new gameplay trailer for Omerta – City of Gangsters, the upcoming multiplatform title that combines challenging tactical combat with “criminal-styled” city building. In the new trailer, viewers will enjoy a firsthand look at the tactical, turn-based combat that will have players planning elaborate heists, drive-by’s and much more in this 1920’s era gangster title set for a 2013 release on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and Windows PC. With guns blazing, players will take over a realistically rendered Prohibition-era Atlantic City while also using their wits to manage illicit businesses, which bring in big money!
Download the new “Combat” video and take a look at the variety of historically accurate weapons, unique characters and realistic environments that all make combat in Omerta – City of Gangsters both challenging and exciting!
Some of the key features of the tactical combat in Omerta – City of Gangsters include:
- Destructible environment: take down those crates the opposition thinks they can hide behind!
- Dynamic fog of war forces you to be cautious as you explore the map
- Weapons with various area effects do a wide swath of damage, but beware, they don’t discriminate between friend or foe
- Combat status ailments – panic, bleeding, crippled, etc, all can slow down your friends and foes alike
- Cunning AI opponents not only make use of environments, but also destroy your cover