From Press Release:
May 15th, 2018 — Indie developer Space Horse announces the release of a new update for its multiplayer rogue-like Early Access title Boss Crushers on Steam for Windows PC. The “Treasure Hunters” update — available now for current owners — adds new items, spells and new rooms types, and debuts traders that players can interact with to obtain a variety of scrolls and potions.
Boss Crushers is a rogue-lite game where players assume the role of a fearless group trying to free the lands from invading bosses and their armies of minions. Multiplayer mode support allows you to play alone or with your friends. Develop your character, learn new abilities, find items, artifacts and more. Use what you discover to defeat bosses and their followers. Even if your character dies, your experience makes your mercenary guild stronger each time through.
- Hardcore bosses: Each boss possesses unique mechanics, behavior, and abilities. To defeat a boss, think like a boss, live like a boss, be a boss.
- Random generation of the game environment: Each new run is a new labyrinth of rooms with a unique set of enemies and bosses
- High difficulty level: The game becomes difficult very quickly. You have virtually no chance of winning during your first attempts to beat the game.
- Die to win: Your character is mortal, but each death does not go in vain – your battle experience benefits your mercenary guild
- Random character generation: Prior to venturing into a dungeon, you pick a mercenary with randomly generated characteristics, such as “drunken master”, “peterman”, “pyromancer” or “horsepower”
- Multiplayer mode: Complete levels with your friends or strangers
Boss Crushers is currently available in Early Access for 10% off starting May 22 at 10:00 am PT for 10 days, with a full release planned for early 2019.