From Press Release:
Undead Horde is our upcoming “necromancer simulator”. The player controls a necromancer who must take back a kingdom the living stole from him.
Some stuff the Necromancer can do in Undead Horde:
- Re-animate slain enemies
- Command undead minions to attack the living
- Beat the crap out of living with melee weapons
- Burn, maim and curse the living
- Loot villages and towns for items and gold
- Equip an endless amount of procedurally generated items which improve the necromancer and the horde
- Gain levels and absorb souls which give him various upgrades
The game can be viewed and wishlisted on Steam here: https://store.steampowered.
We’re also inviting random people from our mailing list into alpha tests. There’s a sign up form at http://undeadhorde.com We can’t invite everyone, but we need a lot of testers, so there’s a good chance to get an invite. Currently we’re looking for PC/Windows testers. Details about other platforms will be announced later.