From Press Release:
CHICAGO – Jan. 28, 2019 – Down by 14 points with less than a minute to go and no timeouts, Nuked London Hatriots star quarterback Bomb Shady led his team to a sixth Mayhem Bowl championship in an amazing comeback victory against the ruthless Los Scandalous Damned.Mayhem Bowl LIII simulation predicts a slim 27-25 overtime victory in favor of the world’s most hated football team. A video replay of this skin-ripping matchup can be , with highlights .
For players who want a taste of the Super Mayhem Bowl Sunday competition,and Esports Labs are running two Mutant Football League esports tournaments, Mayhem Bowl Massacre and Dynasty King, on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 for cash prizes totaling $1,500.
- Mayhem Bowl Massacre – Held on Feb. 2, this competitive tournament pits players head-to-head in an especially brutal game mode. With high death index ratings, massacring the opposition is encouraged to eliminate enough players at a given position, forcing the opponent to concede, regardless of score;
- Dynasty King – Running for the entire month of February, Dynasty King offers players competition at a relaxed pace, as they become the GM and Coach of their own MFL team, competing against other single-players to build and manage the most profitable franchise. The player with the highest revenue on Feb. 28 will be crowned champion.
Full details for the tournaments can be accessed.
To pre-game the Super Mayhem Bowl festivities, players can now digitally purchase the LA Power Pack DLC for $1.99. The content includes:
- Los Scandalous Damned – The Damned have an explosive, high-powered offense and are taking the league by storm. Their Quarterback, Jared Goth passes with demonic precision to the best receiving tandem in the league;
- Los Scandalous Volts – The Volts are led by All-Star veteran Bloody Rivers, a smart, gutsy Quarterback who’s not afraid to throw the long ball or bash his skull against any defense. While their offense gets most of the acclaim, their defense is stout and can bloody up any offense in the league;
- Los Scandalous Shake N Bake Arena – Both the Damned and the Volts share the same arena with different earthquake-related hazards. The stadium managed to survive “The Big One,” but is littered with fault line cracks, gaping crevices, and other nasty obstacles;
- Mutant Cyborgs – Survivors of Monsatan’s dreaded super plague outbreak which ravaged the planet over a century ago, these Mutants are savagely violent but smart by nature. They are solid, dependable players enhanced with cybernetic technology, making them evenly balanced in most skill categories and able to play every position.
To celebrate Super Mayhem Bowl Sunday, Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition is currently on sale for the first time since its release, at a discount of up to 35% off across all platforms through Feb. 5, 2019. Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition, is available now both digitally and at retail for the Nintendo Switch system, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, and digitally for PC/Steam. The game is rated M for Violence, Blood and Gore, Drug Reference, Strong Language and Mature Humor.
To stay up-to-date with Mutant Football League, check out: