From Press Release:
London, United Kingdom –January 29, 2020 – Independent games development studio Brain Seal Ltd. releases the Colosseum Tournament Update for Story of a Gladiator on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Steam. A mobile version for iOS and Android is coming out in February.
The new Colosseum Tournament Update adds a new game mode in which gladiators must win or die in a match of 15 waves. Choose from one of the 3 classes: Murmillo (sword and shield), Retiarius (trident, net and lion) and Bestiarius (axe, panther and tiger), and claim victory in the arena!
The updates adds:
- New game mode: The Colosseum Tournament
- 3 classes Murmillo, Retiarius, Bestiarius
- Taunt the crowd
- Send your pets to maul an enemy with Bestiarius
- Improved balance and many adjustments
- Improved hitboxes
Inspired by arcade classics such as Final Fight, Streets of Rage and Double Dragon, Story of a Gladiator is a brutal arena beat ’em up set in Ancient Rome in which you take the role of a man in search of his destiny only to find it in the sands of the colosseum against fierceful fighters and savage animals.
- Learn combat skills and moves that will dazzle your enemies
- Over 80 enemy gladiators and 20 animals each with unique fighting strategy
- 3 arenas with 36 battles and 3 bosses
- Win the favor of the crowd and receive unexpected help
- Pray to the gods and call upon them to help you win battles
- Train your very own tiger pet
- Choose your origin, from Greece, Carthage and Egypt
- Rogue-like mode available for those who were born gladiators