From Press Release:
Vancouver – January 30, 2020 – Dive into the ultimate World War II shooter with the release of Days of War from developer Driven Arts and publisher Graffiti Games. Now available on Steam for $24.99 USD, Days of War is a competitive online first-person shooter (FPS) that reimagines the team-based, closed quarters, non-stop action of classic World War II multiplayer shooters.
With release, players will receive fast-paced World War II multiplayer experience that features a bevy of classes, weapons, maps, and more. In addition, users can build their own maps with a Map Editor and can hone their FPS skills in offline mode with bots.
To celebrate launch, Days of War is available with a 20% discount, and Graffiti Games and Driven Arts have released a new bullet-filled launch trailer.
“Days of War is about lots of engagements and never being out of the action for more than a few seconds,” says Lee Snodgrass, Co-Founder of Driven Arts. “The combat is a bit of a dance, we’re a hip fire shooter and success requires an equal combination of aim, recoil mastery, and movement. There’s something about this formula that keeps you coming back for one more round, and with our full release we’re dropping a massive supply of new content to keep that experience feeling fresh for a long time.”
Major Features at Launch Include:
- Nonstop World War II Action – Fast-paced combat that throws players into the fray over and over again. Competitive viability for many types of play styles from bolt action rifles to high capacity machine guns.
- Maps From Around the World – Discover 12 maps to conquer, including new theatres in Italy, Africa and the Eastern front.
- Elite Factions & Weapons – Fight as 4 different countries and find your favorite guns from an arsenal of 60 different weapons.
- Big Action Battles – Partake in dense 32-player battles to see who reigns supreme.
- Deep Modding Features – Make custom maps and mods with the easiest to use UE4 based SDK available.
- Matchmaking and Multiplayer Bots – Hop right into the action with our robust matchmaking system or practice locally to test your skills against multiplayer bots.
For more information regarding Days of War please visit the game’s website.