From Press Release:
Tropico 6 is free to try this weekend for all Steam users. Unanimously praised by critics as the greatest, most attractive dictator simulator of all time, we thought it would benefit everyone to share in its glory, and we look forward to welcoming a host of talented new players, with big brains, to the shores of the republic.
Additionally, ‘Lobbyistico‘, the third DLC for Tropico 6, is out now and it’s a great DLC – amazing DLC if you look at a long lineage of amazing content made by a very smart company. “Incredible DLC” – it’s always been said, and that’s no surprise, really. The appearance of DLCs like this one is rare, but when they do arrive, they come in the best packages. “The best DLCs for the best people”, we say, because those people and us and companies like that have everything they want in life. More content and more DLCs, really, bigger and better than anybody else.
Lobbyistico DLC offers unprecedented access to big league politics, more than any other video game. The European Union has arrived on the isles of Tropico and with it, new buildings such as the El Presidente Club – a brilliant place to meet with the best leaders and lobbyists to discuss tremendous and well thought out political ideas. Another new feature is the Corruption Agency, a terrific and reputable outfit whose services can be employed to fight the spread of corruption – or at least sweep it under the rug.
What do the European Union and corruption have in common? Nothing, of course, since the EU is as pure as a drop of finest Tropican rum. So why not run a field study and get to know more about this curious political entity; and why not run it from the great nation of Tropico, so famously governed by corrupt politicians (except for El Presidente, of course)? Join the EU in their investigations into ‘corruptionomics’ and unlock powerful new perks in Tropico 6 – Lobbyistico DLC.
Corruption lies at the heart of the Lobbyistico DLC. Invite faction leaders as lobbyists into the El Presidente Club and conduct backroom politics to unlock a unique new set of perks to boost the economy and manipulate faction standings. However, with increased lobby work comes increased corruption, all of which will impact the wider Tropican economy and society.
Fight the spread of corruption – or, let’s be honest, just try to cover everything up – using the new Corruption Agency. Enjoy two new traits, three music tracks and a fetching new set of customization items for El Prez and his palace.
- Corruption gameplay mechanic: Use lobby work to gain access to new perks to boost your economy while trying to balance the resulting corruption, which will ruin your island paradise with negative effects if left unchecked.
- 3 new buildings: Get some dirty lobbying work done in the El Presidente Club, where statesmen can discuss affairs of state in seclusion and secrecy. Use the Corruption Agency to cover everything up and invite faction leaders to stay at the Official Residence in exchange for political favours.
- Additional traits: ‘Polarizing’, ‘All For The Folk’
- Even more music: Viva la Corrupción, Fiesta en el Club, Bruselas está Bailando
- 4 additional customization options for El Prez and the palace
For more information, please visit www.kalypsomedia.com