From Press Release:
Not For Broadcast, a chaotic and witty newsroom simulator, is back on its shenanigans. While NotGames are busy filming Episode Two, they didn’t want you left out in the cold with no new content. So, we are extremely proud to announce the next major update featuring an all-new Surprise Bonus Level!
Filming on this secret level was completed the moment Lockdown restrictions were lifted and this world-building content will be winging its way to your Broadcast Room on September 30th.
Here’s a quick rundown of this update:
- The Telethon – a brand-new bonus chapter set in the 50s. The plot revolves around a TV fundraiser for terminally ill children that goes horribly wrong
- The whole game and its future episodes now feature Russian and Mandarin voice-overs
- Challenge room has received new challenges and overall updates
- Newsroom simulator set in an alternate dystopian 1980s (and now 50s!)
- Frame the picture and edit the broadcast to entertain the public
- Hand-pick the headlines — the public image of your subjects is in your hands
- Don’t forget to beep out the swear words!
- Watch your bank balance soar or dive based on what advertisements you run
- Make impactful choices after your work day is done
- Enjoy the absurdity around you and the signature British humor