From Press Release:
London, UK – 14 June 2021. Ominux Games and Chucklefish today announced their space station sim title Starmancer will launch on Steam Early Access on 5 August.
In Starmancer players build their own space station, taking on the role of the station A.I. tasked with sustaining human life, regrowing bodies for the thousands of minds trapped in your memory banks and defending the station at any cost.
Starmancer offers gameplay with consequences, a living sandbox environment, crafting, and managing the daily lives of colonists. Create a fully functional space station that supports a utopian society where everyone is well fed, happy, and safe under the watchful eye of a benevolent A.I.
Or go rogue and watch what happens when space zombies invade, or a crazed crew mutiny occurs. A colonist can only witness so many friends being sucked out of air locks before they snap. No one knows what motivates a crazy colonist; they’re simultaneously responsible for the greatest technological innovations and messiest homicidal rampages. The station doors have locks for a reason.
- A huge, customizable space station, with hundreds of design options
- Manage the lives of dozens of colonists aboard the station
- Interact with a dynamically generated solar system and its alien inhabitants
- Take on special missions and be rewarded with unique loot and materials
- A constantly evolving world where every action has a consequence
- Modding support
Starmancer will be available on Steam Early Access on 5 August for £16.99 / $19.99 / €19.99.