From Press Release:
LONDON, UK – Sept. 2, 2021 – Kitaria Fables is finding its way into paws everywhere as the action adventure RPG is available now digitally for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam for $19.99. PlayStation and Nintendo Switch platforms are available physically at major US retailers, including Amazon, Walmart, Target, Best Buy and GameStop for $39.99.
Kitaria Fables is a delightfully cute action-adventure RPG chock-full of farming and crafting. Armed with a sword, bow and spell book, players fight back against a rising darkness threatening the world. Across diverse regions in search of relics and resources, players will tend to their farms to grow provisions and take on quests – solo or with a friend in local co-op mode.
In Kitaria Fables, players will discover:
- Meet cute new friends and neighbours around town in Paw Village! Plant seeds and tend to crops on Thunderbunn Farm, with tons of different flowers, fruits and vegetables to nurture and spring to life.
- Work hard to upgrade farms with better tools and new produce. Players can unlock new seeds at Kiki’s stall and head over to see Ms. Apple with their produce and see what special recipes they can cook up.
- Traverse a huge range of environments in the sprawling world of Kitaria. Explore the wilds, battle enemies, and help friends while exploring the many regions on the map.
- Collect resources and provisions for quests, and craft gear and accessories at Shamrock the Blacksmith to boost stats and develop a whole new look.
- Customize characters with skins, gear and accessories
- Players will jump into intense real-time combat against wild creatures and dangerous enemies lurking in the shadows.
- Switch up loadouts whenever, choosing between melee weapons, bows and magic. Share the adventure by inviting friends to play along with local couch co-op mode.
# # #