From Press Release:
SEATTLE, WA – June 13, 2022 – Videogame developer and publisher Xoberman LLC. has released its latest update for the fantasy kingdom building sim Noble Fates today. The new “Love and Elves” update introduces Elves, who have journeyed to Noberia from far away lands bringing the custom of Marriage with them! The update also features new faces, haircuts and adds ears for all character types. With the new faces Mortals have discovered they are now attracted to one another. They’ve started to grow flowers and turn them into beautiful bouquets to offer as gifts to potential suitors, doing everything they can to win over their heart and offer them the lasting promise of marriage!
To celebrate these happy nuptials Noble Fates is offered at $17.50 (30% discount off the full retail price) on Steam.
Noble Fates “Love and Elves” Features:
- Elves: New characters who have journeyed from far away lands and now call Noberia home, bringing with them the timeless custom of Marriage! Elves get along well with humans, but can be at odds with Orcs. Elves have great potential in hunting and crafting but their stature can limit their potential in melee. Elves live twice as long as Humans and Orcs, but progress more slowly across their lifespan.
- Updated Characters: Mortals now have new faces, haircuts and finally ears! The Gods blessed them with new appearances In hopes to ensure marriage is accepted throughout the lands. Human and Orc faces now feature many new variations and more detail than before!
- Attraction: With their new faces, the Mortals have discovered that they are now attracted to one another. Mortals have a broad range of preferences that include gender, age, race, and even wealth – evaluate their desires and compatibility with a potential partner on the attraction tab on the character sheet.
- Gifts: Mortals have discovered they can grow and harvest beautiful flowers, processing them into bouquets for gifts. Gifts can be given daily, helping a friendship blossom into true love!
- Marriage: Arrange a wedding between two of your Mortals. Marry a lovestruck pair of mortals and transform their love into loyalty, or devise a one-sided marriage to keep an important Noble happy! Treat a Noble’s partner well to keep them happy. Decorate the Wedding Arch to celebrate the monumental occasion!
Inspired by the depth and fun of Rimworld and the brutal clash of ambition, intrigue, and violence from Game of Thrones, Noble Fates charges players with building a kingdom worthy of lasting recognition. Build, craft, farm, mine, hunt, defend – even command from the sky, or take control in third person. Your story goes where the people, your actions, and their reactions take it.
Media interested in previewing Noble Fates can email Danitra Alomia (email@example.com).