From Press Release:
[FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE] San Diego, CA — Publisher, Crytivo, and developer, Good Boys, are excited to share the release date for the explosive racing game, Trail Out.
Trail Out, a fun and intense destructive derby festival, will release September 7th at 8am PDT.
Imploding cars, flying (and screaming) drivers, hype from fans, and unseen destruction around the entire track – it’s all waiting for you in Trail Out.
We’re proud to share that Trail Out has NVIDIA RTX integrations that will not only enhance your game experience, but will deliver more realistic graphics as you race for the win.
WINNER TAKE ALL
Play out the story of racer Mihalych and claim the festival’s main cup by defeating your opponents in unique battles.
Build cars from the ground up, upgrade your garage, improve your vehicle, and damage your opponents cars to incomprehensible pieces of junk.
- 35 cars (differing classes, years, and conditions)
- 35 different locations
- 7 different modes, ranging from racing and derby to crazy stunts
- Boss system and unique battles within arenas
- Collect cars from scratch in a junkyard and upgrade them to perfection
- Fan system – your victories are their victories!
- Adrenaline music during races
- Simple storyline with main character, Mikhalych
- Stunning graphics and physics
- Game support and content updates