From Press Release:
STOCKHOLM – September 13th, 2022 – Raw Fury and Monkey Moon are happy to share that narrative driven management sim Flat Eye will be releasing on Steam, this October 17th. Manage the world’s premier gas station and retail hub while you engage with the stories of your most loyal customers.
You’ll be able to see more about Flat Eye and play a demo at this years Steam Next Fest which runs Oct 3 – 10.
- Multiple narrative outcomes — Track your narrative beats and use knowledge learned to shape humanity’s future
- Stock selves, sell products, and develop technology that could alter the entire course of humanity forever.
- Branching tech tree — Upgrade your store, its products, and its staff to unlock new modules and services, and attract new customers with exciting stories
- Genre-bending — A thoughtful balance between simulation mechanics and rich narrative
- Story and simulation blend together seamlessly for a one-of-a-kind experience for fans of both genres
- Unlock “Premium” customers — Each loyal customer you befriend will come equipped with their own rich story
- You’ll find out about the Smart Toilets yourself…
About the Game:
Flat Eye is a perfectly balanced blend of management simulation and narrative-driven gameplay. As the manager of the world’s premier gas and technological hub, it’s your job to keep your station running smoothly, complete daily objectives tasked by the world’s first true AI, and develop new technology to improve (or curse) the future of humanity.
About Monkey Moon
Based in Lyon, France, Monkey Moon is a small team comprised of people from various backgrounds and horizons. They’re motivated to make games that create “different” pushes utilising what the team does best: creating new experiences through thought provoking narrative content. Their previous game Night Call released in 2019.
About Raw Fury
Raw Fury is a boutique indie (un)publisher founded in 2015 by Jonas Antonsson, Gordon Van Dyke, and David Martinez. We don’t care about genres or mechanics. We care about experiences and emotions. We want to help developers make magic.