From Press Release:
06 OCTOBER, 2022 – Get ready to rampage with monster-sized arcade action – Terror of Hemasaurus is coming soon to PC and consoles, publisher Digerati is thrilled to announce. The city smashing, human squishing, apocalyptic fun kicks off 17th October on PC (Steam, Epic, GOG, and other storefronts), priced $12.99 and with a 20% discount for a limited time.
Console versions will follow in December, arriving 5th Dec for PlayStation, 6th Dec for Nintendo Switch, and 7th Dec for Xbox.
Combining awesome pixel devastation and stupidly big explosions, Terror of Hemasaurus is the next game from Super Blood Hockey developer, Loren Lemcke.
Players take the role of one of four carnage-causing kaiju as they embark on a devastating, and darkly funny, trail of destruction that takes them across the USA as part of a dubious last ditch plan by The Church of the Holy Lizard to save humanity from its own reckless disregard of the planet. Your mission: destroy everything!
About the game
Play as a giant monster and wreak havoc on humanity in this retro city smash ‘em up! Punch buildings, slap helicopters, eat humans, kick cars – enjoy multiple ways to cause carnage! Satisfying arcade action and mindless destruction for up to 4-players!
- MONSTERS! Hemasaurus! Clocksloth! Salamandrah! Autonomous Hemasaurus! Four terrifying (but also kind of adorable) beasts, each with their own killer moves!
- DESTRUCTION! Explosive pixel devastation and mayhem on a monstrous scale! Reduce buildings to dust. Topple skyscrapers. Destroy everything!
- DEATH! Hurl humans into helicopter blades! Butt slam into crowds of terrified citizens! Eat people for nourishment! Smoosh them all to save the planet!
- STAGES! Do what the game tells you across a variety of levels! Kick cars into buildings! Rescue the cats and dogs! Total a tower in record time!
- FRIENDS! Got buddies? Good for you! Put them to use by getting them to join you for some local co-op carnage! Up to four friends can cause terror together!